Wood Burning Stoves
A Wood burning stove can often be an attractive feature of any living space within a home.
As oil and gas become increasingly more expensive the carbon neutral wood burning stove is a great alternative.
Whilst regular fireplaces are commonplace in homes a stove will give out considerably more heat across a far bigger part of the house.
In installing and maintaining a stove it is essential to make sure that the appliance is safe, without leaks and all gases are safely released out of the top of the chimney.
Though our HETAS accredited service we are able to offer;
- Free initial site survey and initial advice
- Supply and installation of appliances, flue lining, pots and cowls
- Aftercare service which includes a three-year guarantee on workmanship
- Building work around the appliance (where required)
- A full Chimney sweeping service
Making a decision on which stove to have in your home is a difficult one and we are here to help you with that choice. We have a fully working showroom with a small selection of stoves which you can see in operation including Fireline and PureVision. Give us a call on 01264 310493 or email us through our contact page and we will do our best to help!