Air Source Heat Pumps
A Tested Low Energy Heating Solution
An Air Source Heat Pump uses freely available energy from the ambient air to provide low-cost heating and hot water at air temperatures as low as -20°C. Because the source of heat, the air, is abundantly available all around us, they have the advantage of low installation costs and minimal space requirements.
Benefits of having an air source heat pump:
- They lower your fuel bills, particularly if you are replacing conventional electric heating, LPG and oil
- Simple to integrate with most existing heating systems
- You can heat your water underfloor heating and home
- Claim your investment back through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Lower your home’s carbon footprint
- No fuel deliveries as the system uses energy from the air
Air Source Heat Pumps – Efficiency With Flexible Positioning
Air Source Heat Pumps are an excellent replacement for your ageing oil-fired central heating, providing you with heating and water for your property. Retrofitting often requires new cylinders and bigger radiators to suit a lower flow temperature. All heat pump installations undergo a full heat loss and consultation with a number of site visits to ensure a smooth installation process
Air Source Heat Pump Case studies
Please check out our case studies and discover how customers have benefited from Air Source Heat Pumps – Click here.
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive
The current tarrifs for the RHI can be found here Ofgem factsheet