Boiler Stove & Electric Boiler Link Up System
Humphrey & Crockett Ltd were approached to install a boiler stove combined with a secondary heat source in Hampshire. After the site survey and discussion, we proposed to Install the Arada Ecoboiler 12 HE with and Heatrae electric boiler. This was combined with the McDonald CUBEflow thermal store. This was a simple way of linking the two systems with the added benefit of mains pressure hot and cold water.
The system was new from start to finish. The customer has total control of the system and being a cottage the stove is a real feature.
- Arada ecoboiler 12 HE
- Sandstone hearth , 904 grade flexible liner
- Chimney access via cherry picker
- McDonald water storage CUBEflow thermal store with plate heat exchanger for hot water
- Heatrae Sadia electric boiler
- Harvey Dualflo block, non electric , water softener
- Column style radiators
- Digital temperature display in lounge for thermal store
Boiler stoves are not for everyone. But this case study shows you what you can do.