Air To Water Heat Pump Installation & Upgrade – New build
We were asked to install a central heating system for a property just outside of Andover. As the system was a new build the perfect solution was a air to water heat pump. After consultation and heat loss we quoted to install the following:
- Underfloor heating throughout property – every room has a thermostat
- 300 Litre Grant Monowave high performance , mains pressure ,hot water cylinder
- Grant 10kW R32 air to water heat pump
- Harvey Dualflow block, non electric , water softener
- All necessary controls, pipework and valves
The project was completed alongside the project manager. All within timescales budget and with no oil tank!
The home-owner is thrilled to bits. With the added benefit of a 7-year renewable heating incentive (payback every quarter for 7 years), 7-year warranty on the heat pump and 25 years on the cylinder.
Please click here to read more about the Grant Heat Pump Range.